Porter + Cole, NQ


Located on the ground floor of One Smithfield Square, Porter + Cole is Northern Quarter's newest coffee lounge/design store. They have one of the best interior decoration I have seen so far in NQ - I am completely obsessed! During the day, this coffee lounge serves coffee (duh!) and food (cakes, healthy pots, lunch). At night, they offer a range of wines, spirits, Prosecco and beer!

In terms of the store, there's a great curation of designer jewellery, artwork, mugs, glasses, socks, beauty products, scarves and even chocolates. One of the best things about the store however (besides the obvious Instagram worthy shots)..... is Porter and Cole! They are the cutest doggies 😍 - I petted Cole for a solid five minutes (pictured below). I haven't had a chance to meet Porter yet but I'll be sure to take a picture of him when I do.

Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️(+⭐️ because of Cole!)

Porter + Cole




No comments

Thanks for dropping by! ♥